Me

Me
Ron and I kissing by the river!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 3

Today is Easter Sunday and we went to my father in laws for dinner. I actually did well. I did feel that my portion control was not small in size and when I ate everything on my plate, I was not full but I did not get more food. That was great for me.

The bad part about today was when we got home I had more food to eat instead of my shake. I am not going to beat myself up over it instead I will look at why I chose to go off my plan when it was neccessary.

I cannot be successful if I do not stick to the plan. There will be days like today that I made a bad choice and I need to figure out how to not do that. There was no reason not to have my shake as I have already done the last few days. I cannot set myself up for failure as I have done in the past. Only I can make the decision to change and to stick with it.

I want to be able to inspire others, make my husband proud of me, only I can make that happen. I love myself enough to change, realize that when I have a bad day only I can make the next day different and to learn why I do what I do....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Char just letting you know we are here for you. We know you can and you will. Today is a new day and you are going to have a great day. Start your day with 2 cups of tea that is equal in caffine to 1 cup coffee. Give it a try. Please keep me posted on mood swings you may need Total Control.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the work Char. I need to start changing my diet as well. My Cholesteral is 225 to 230 so I need to get it down. Your blog is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, should I be using 1/2 tsp or 1 tsp of the tea .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. edgemont1, thanks about the blog. I feel that writing may help me thru this and show others that it is difficult or there are bad days and how will I make it thru those days?

    ReplyDelete