Today I added exercise to my daily routine. I am starting with 20 minutes, walking on a treadmill at the speed of 2.5 and at a .5 incline. At 20 minutes I was close to a half a mile. I was not winded nor did I try to go there. My knees hurt on a daily basis so I need to make sure I don't take the pain to out of control. After excerising I stretched my legs, hoping that it is more muscle pain then anything and is confirmed by massage therapist. True, my arthritis does hurt but where it is hurting is NOT bone but muscle. It made a lot of sense and now I can tell when it is hurting and why. I also know that when the pain is my arthritis and what to do. Before I kept treating the arthritis and nothing works. Now, when I treat the muscle I get results!!
I am CHARLENE......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment