Today is a bad, bad, bad day. I have been going thru the change for awhile now. I have been missing periods up to 4 months at a time. During this time I will be bloated and miserable.
This is my second month with no period and I am bloated as hell. Feel fat as hell, look like a big fat slob. Arrrggggg I eat when I should, eat the amounts I should, I exercise and feel worse not better. Last time I went to the dr about it she told me it was because I was fat. In fact, that was her answer to all my problems in life, Your fat. Damn woman, you think I didn't know that??
My friend Lori, trying to inspire me, sends me a video of a lady who had gastro bypass and there is a video of her before and after pictures. She looks fabulous and I burst into tears. Will I ever lose this weight or is this my fate? Am I going to die like this? Never changing, always fat and such a disappointment to others?
I have never felt so fat in my life before...damn......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment