Happy Easter. Today could be a challenge since we are having lunch/dinner at my FILs house today. I can choose to overeat or choose wisely. Normally, holidays mean over eating but it doesn't have to be that way.
I got up and had my shake with a banana this morning.I will have my snack here in a bit before we head out for the afternoon. I will take my snack and shake with me so that I am prepared and staying on target. I have done well the last few days and will not let this day set me back.
I did have some chocolate last night for I feel if I deprive myself then I will crave it more and not have control. I had one Cadbury creme egg and it did not taste as great as I thought it would. Normally, I would eat all in site so I am proud of myself for not going that direction for sure.
I am learning to look ahead, any up coming events or holidays that will change my eating schedule for the day? Yes, then how can I prepare myself to be successful and not go back to my old habbits. I can only be successful if I look ahead, prepare, stay on track and believe in myself.
If I do not stick to this change then I will DIE. My weight is escalading out of control and it is no ones fault but my own. I put the food in my mouth, I eat food that is not good for me, eat portions that are huge and do not excerise. This is not McDonalds fault or anyother restaurant for I chose to eat it all knowing it was too big and not good for me.
I wish everyone a wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment