Today was much better than yesterday. I still feel bloated but not to the extent of yesterday. I am wondering if I need more fiber in my diet.
For dinner tonight I fixed spagetti, this could be dangerous especially for over eating. I made wheat campelinni(sp), sauce, green beans and garlic bread. I had 2 small pieces of bread which is good since I normally have 4 or 5 pieces. The wheat noodles rocked and will get those ones again for sure. I had the chance to over eat big time. I watched my calories today so that I had calories to have a dinner that kept me in my goal and so that I didn't over eat as well.
I am proud of myself for not over eating yesterday when I was having a bad day. Normally, if I am having a bad day then I also over eat, eat junk food then beat myself up for it.
Today really kicked in the eating correctly, watching my portions, am I eating too much white sugar, white bread, white pasta...etc. yay me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment