Me

Me
Ron and I kissing by the river!

Monday, April 26, 2010

life freakin sucks

Well, life just blows. Started last night and is still going strong today. BUT I did not turn to food. I am so upset that I thought about going to the store and loading up on candy. Still sounds good but why put back on the 9 pounds I have lost. Is that truly worth it? Wth who am I? This is not my normal thinking pattern for sure!!

I am quiting part of my life, why not. If you don't appreciate me then why am I here? HuH? That's what I am saying....I am out...screw everybody, I guess I need to become selfish maybe then life will be better. No more caring about my kids, my husband, family and friends, just care about me, me, me...is that what the world really wants?

No comments:

Post a Comment