Day 10 went very well. I had drank the night before but watched how much I drank so that I wasn't putting on weight back on. I can say I danced my ass off so that helped to burn those calories.
Today, we went to the memorial for our beloved nephew. Again, food choices had to be watched. I did eat, smaller portions and drank lots of water. When we got home I drank my shake and looked at how much I ate over the last two days...could I change what I did, what I ate....yes but thinking about it and leaving the table hungry not stuffed..yeah!
Today is my birthday...yeah me! There were food at work today, I did have some of all of it through out the day. Small, small portions and lots of water. Ron took me out to dinner and I did eat again out of my calories yet I still looked at what I was putting in my mouth, how bad is the food for me and did I really want to eat it? The little cake was to die for and I had two very tiny bits and knew that all my work was not worthy throwing it away over this killer cake so Ron ate it....yay Ron.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment