This is my first day on my weightloss plan. I say plan when I mean it is a life style change all the way around. I did struggle with my water intake today and felt over full so I backed off some of my water. I think it is safer to slowly increase my water and know that this is a great way to clean out my system. I have two wonderful coaches Cindy and Whit along with my hubby Ron.
I will say that I chose to go on the herbalife program to lose weight. After looking over different plans, trying different things. I felt this was the best program for me and I am so excited to start losing this weight.
One time I did feel hungry today as if I didn't get enough to eat at lunch. I looked over what I ate, did I eat wisely and the answer was yes. I am so used to overeating that eating correctly was pretty hard to do. I drank some water, gave it some time and realized that I was not hungry anymore! Yeah me!!
I stuck to my program today and I am so proud of myself. I thought about junk food and how I really need it, then I realized that this is not the correct way to think. Yes, depriving myself will make me crave it more, I drank water and thought it over, chosing NOT to do it!
I totally believe in myself, my program and my coaches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment