Me

Me
Ron and I kissing by the river!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday...day 2 of week 3

Well, the last two weeks have been life changing. I can say that I had one day that was rough, emotionally, craving wise and calories. That particular day I ate way over my calories. I knew what I was doing, I knew the choices that I made. I know that choosing to eat over my calories was my choice and I know that it could have been a lot worse. I was trying to have that time of month(long story) and my chocolate cravings were there. I did have an ice cream sandwich. It did not satisfy my craving and I wanted to go and get my childrens chocolate and eat it all. That would have been two bags of chocolate malt eggs. I could have and I would not have felt better.

This is was a great mental change for me. Normally, I don't think about what I eat, how much I eat or anything else. I write down everyday all that I eat, go over each day and look where I can make changes at. When we went for pizza, I ordered the thin crust mostly veggies and one meat. I had 3 pieces when I should have had two. Normally, we get bread sticks...me eating at least two, ordering pizza, eating at least 4 pieces plus two glasses of pop. So, eating three pieces, drinking water and not being full/stuffed was a great improvement.

I have to look at each day and really be amazed at the changes I have made. Yes, I still have high calorie days (only two last week) yet I still made good choices. I have NEVER thought about what I eat, how much, is it good for me, etc. That is a wonderful thing. I am very proud of myself. It is funny, the changes I have made, balancing my body and the chocolate doesn't taste so good!! I don't drink coffee anymore, don't drink any pop which is huge for me.

Funny how when you are doing well, people ask what you are doing then they try and knock you down. Guess what!! You can't do it. Everyone cannot do what I do and I couldn't do what life change plan they are on. You have to do what works for YOU and not try to destroy someone else because they are not doing what you are.

Last week, I did not lose weight but I know I lost inches, I can feel it, see it and know I am doing what I need too.

No comments:

Post a Comment