Me

Me
Ron and I kissing by the river!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 6

Today was another good day. I drank water like crazy and ate as I should. We did go out to dinner. I had a dinner salad with raspberry vin. only 1/2 a package and a chili dog with only half the bun. I did eat 4 fries and I was still hungry but knew I didn't need those fries to junk me up and ruin what I have done so far. I was so proud that I stopped at 4 and walked away hungry. I was not starving nor did I truly need more food, my fat cells just want more and they can't have it!

Tomorrow is a scarey day, I go in for my first weigh in. I don't think I have lost pounds but I do believe that I lost inches and that is great. I haven't felt like I lost inches yet when I sat in my van and put the arm rest down, it went right down and didn't get stuck on my fat thighs...Even my hubby noticed and said something...yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment