Friday was a great day. We went to dinner and ate smaller amounts than I normally do, drank water and left hungry. Meaning, I didn't over eat like I normally do and we did not order appetizer which is great for me. I have to know that when faced with unhealthy choices that I can find what is good for me. We had pizza. I chose thin crust, with veggies and one meat. I could have had thick crust loaded with meat plus an appetizer...I did a great job!
Today is two days before my 45 birhtday and we are partying tonight. Again, this could be a disaster for I could easily eat and drink like crazy..AND I have been planning this night, what I can eat, how much water I will need to have and to watch the alcohol because it is empty calories. I know that I will go over my calories for the day but I have to know by how much, can I live with it, how will I feel tomorrow. I have NEVER thought about this before, cared, lost weight and feel great.
I can do this, be successful and still lose weight ...... BECAUSE I LOVE MYSELF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment