Me

Me
Ron and I kissing by the river!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 12

Today is a stressful day for sure. The weekend was great for my birthday and sad for we had to say good bye to Brett who lost his life after an 8 year battle with cancer.
Food choices were rough though I knew it would be hard and I did well. Today is very hard. I can tell that I am going to start my period thru my body changes and the cravings are killing me. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate....is what I want and I want it right now. and I mean NOW.

So, I am drinking my water and telling my cravings to go away....

2 comments:

  1. Char, you can do it!! We have complete faith in you to overcome the obstacles and preserver thru. The choices you make will become easier as you continue to be aware of the ones you've made in the past. You are on a journey to a Healthy Active Life and we are here to coach you thru. You are going to have a great story to share with others and be a inspiration to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it was a very hard day and calorie wise as well. You and Whit are the best coaches ever.

    ReplyDelete