Me

Me
Ron and I kissing by the river!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

7 weeks 17 pounds down Yeah

My weight loss keeps on happening. I am down 17 pounds in 7 weeks. Sweet! I looked at a picture of me back in March of this year and you can definately see the changes in my face let alone my body. I am very happy with the changes in myself as far as food goes and with my body.

On Thursday, Ron started herbalife and I am so excited. I can't wait to see the changes in him.

Life has been hell for a couple of weeks so we will see how that affects my weight loss. I have not been eating to help my emotions which is good, if I think I am hungry I wait 5 mins. if I still feel that way then I get a healthy snack. Many changes are going on that exites me, food, body, life with Ron and with HERBALIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment