Well, what can I say. Weight loss is coming along, inches being lost all are great. I really haven't worked out all of my food issues and I really need to do that. My mind has not really changed the portion size that I get in the evening. I either have to remove food or I will over eat. I do one or the other. I need to sit down and really wrap my brain around the portion size, why I still gather that much food on to my plate or even think that is ok to over eat. Interesting. Why, why when I know that I want to lose weight, change my body image am I not interested in changing my portion size. I still grab too much food.
My new goal along with my weight loss is to really strive to change my evening poriton size to one that is healthy for me. I need to stop defeating myself and this is one of the ways I do it is by over eating.
This week, that wil be over. I have to stop and treat myself right....I LOVE MYSELF ENOUGH TO CHANGE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment