Me

Me
Ron and I kissing by the river!

Monday, May 10, 2010

ok a change..yay!

Well, yesterday was Mother's Day and not a good day where my husband was concerned. Long story short, I could have decided to eat my way to happyiness but I didn't do it. Maybe I would have felt better had I ate crappy food but I can say that it would have felt better for the moment not for a long time. Bad habits from the past would be eating a bag of cookies and feeling good about it then beating myself up for eating all those cookies then eating again, beating myself up...the circle would be just that a circle, eat, beat, eat, beat. Now, I am doing what is good for myself, sticking to the plan for the plan works. I am 14.5 pounds down and don't plan to have it back anytime soon! go team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment