Me

Me
Ron and I kissing by the river!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

10 weeks, 11 and 12

At 10 weeks I had 24 pounds off this old body...sweet. Week 11 and 12 I just maintained my weight but I got measured and have lost 14.75 inches which is fabulous. I am totally excited about the transformations I have made thus far. I am not upset that I maintaine for I know this is part of weight loss. I need to keep doing what I am doing and more weight will come off. I know I can do this. I have never lost 24 pounds before so I am excited.

Life is trying to knock me back right now but it will not where my weight it concerning. I love the show Ruby and Tenny said when people maintain they then will go back to their old ways. Not me...
Keep swinging life for this gal is not listening...I love myself

No comments:

Post a Comment