What a week! I cannot shake off some more weight and I really need to. I feel very bloated, full and cannot seem to get rid of it. I am drinking more water as I was directed to by Whit. It helped a little but not enough. I am on my third month(so far) with no period. I am going thru the change slowly...ugh and will miss upto 4 months of periods and during this time I really start to bloat. I hate it! It is so uncomfortable...grrrr
I sure hope this gets better soon. I am having a garage sale friday and saturday on top of that I am trying to pack up our house to move to Florida....so stressed out which is not helping the situation. I lost three pounds and gained it back and I think it is the bloating....got get a grip on it and change that around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment